How was School Today? How is my child doing in the Foundation Phase? Updated parent and carers guides now online!
How is my child doing in the Foundation Phase?
Updated parent and carers guides now online!
The updated parents’ and carers’ guides, How was school today?
and How is my child doing in the Foundation Phase?
have now been published online on the Welsh Government websites.
Paper versions of the guides will be sent to schools for distribution to all parents/carers of learners entering new phases next term. All secondary schools will also receive copies for display and reference purposes.
Full direct URLs to the PDFs
Some key lines:
Dysg survey – help Dysg improve the way they communicate with you!
- The How was school parent and carer guides are now available online
- All parents to learners entering new phase will receive hard copies, which are being sent to schools this week.
- Parents and carers have a vital role to play in helping their children to learn and, more importantly, to enjoy school and learning
- These guides will help explain what your child is learning in their school.
- Please share on your school website and Facebook and Twitter channels if relevant.
- Hashtags #schoolsinfo4parents / #hysbysysgolionirieni