Coaching Training for NQT Induction Mentors (IM)
COACHING OPPORTUNITY FOR NQT INDUCTION MENTORS (IM)
We are offering an exciting opportunity for induction mentors to engage in coaching training to help them in their role supporting newly qualified teachers.
Experienced IMs with school leadership responsibilities are invited to apply for a funded place on the National Coaching Programme for Induction Mentors (IM). This is part of Phase 2 of the National Programme rollout supported by Welsh Government.
- This is either a 3 full day or 6 half day programme or 10 x 1.5 hour sessions, run by a WG appointed coaching facilitator
- You will be in a cohort with other IMs/EVs from across Wales with a chance to be coached and supervised by coaches within the training organisation
- You will be given the opportunity to undertake the accredited ILM L3 in coaching and mentoring
- You will be given opportunities to practise your coaching skills
- You will be invited to co-construct a rollout programme, becoming a facilitator yourself to groups of IMs in the region
The National Coaching Programme for Induction Mentors will run through the autumn and spring terms 2021-2022.
Click here for more information about the Programme.
To apply for the Programme, please complete this form.